Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 5/6 (losing track)

Yesterday (Sunday) was the worst day so far. I was really sleep deprived, groggy, and incredibly hungry (oh yeah and in pain too).
We had no visitors either and there was a miscommunication about Abby. She was left on the table in her restrained seat, but was able to scoot around the table and she kicked the cookie jar onto the floor. Yes, it broke, and so did all my cookies. Cry....

Today was a much better day for me energy wise. I only took one dose of the high pain medication. My mom came and brought broccoli soup. It tasted so good, but it all got jammed in my teeth which took a long time to get out.
Steven's mom came too and swept and mopped the whole house.
I periodically rested and managed to get enough energy to do a Costco run!!
I was craving mac n cheese so much that I bought a costco pac of instant mac (I know, gross right?). I went home and tried to liquefy it... Its just the not the same. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment