Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 3-4

Yesterday, I took a lot of naps due to being drugged up on Hydrocodone (that stuff is almost as powerful as vicodin. Only it doesnt make you act silly).
I had 2-4 ounces of food at a time which has included chicken broth, tomato soup, smoothies, Ovaltine, tea, and water.
Nicole from church came yesterday with her daughter. She brought me flowers and a jamba juice, and watched Abby for an hour. Steven and i put up a mirror (okay I held it steady, he did all the rest). I manage to water the plants and get the mail.
For some reason, I sleep better during the day than at night.
Today Sarah from church came and brought chicken noodle soup. We talked about race, nationality, and ethnicity. Theres a fine line between all three of them.
Then I took a nap, and June came with her grand daughter. She brought me a chocolate milk shake.
Steven's parents came around 4:45 and brought some chicken bone broth. They took Abby to their bible group's bachee ball came. lol
I took more pain meds and conked out on the couch. Steven decided to go to home depot. I think he's getting stir crazy. I know I would be. The days are just dragging being cooped up home with no energy. Eating is a serious pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment