Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Soup du jour...and smoothies

Trying to have a more creative title than just day 1...2...etc.
Yesterday, my dear friend J came and helped out for pretty much the entire day. She cleaned dishes, vaccummed, watched the baby, and so many other things. I was blown away.
Today there was an emotional breakdown when I couldn't get the broccoli soup to go through the syringe. Yes there was crying people.
My other friend June came and was very encouraging. I rested for awhile while she watched Abby.
Then I made some delicious cheesy tomato soup and I'm now resting with ice on my face.
We've made some really tasty smoothies. I bought Chia and hemp seeds. I put them together with some frozen pineapple, banana, peanut butter, and protein powder.  Oh and we added kale and spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment